- HOSPITALITY AND CARING
This committee will consist of four (4) persons elected by the members of the Church.
- It will be responsible for the development and implementation of activities
that encourage a Church-wide culture of welcome and nurture.
- Activities may include, but are not limited to: Prayer chain, welcomers, fellowship hour and fellowship groups.
- Oversee the Visitation interest group.
- Develop support ministries for congregants with crisis or short term needs.
- Work to insure that all programs and activities of our church life are accessible and welcoming.
The Hospitality Committee usually meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Downstairs Kitchen.
Hospitality Committee – Oversees our Fellowship Hour, and other welcoming events at the Church. email@example.com