The Diaconate will consist of twelve (12) members of the Church elected by the members of the Church.
- Cooperate with the Minister(s) in promoting the spiritual life of the Church and community.
- Act upon applications for transfers and terminations of membership in the Church and report to the Church Clerk all action taken in connection with Church Membership.
- Assist the Minister(s) in administering the Sacraments.
- Provide greeters and ushers.
- Review regularly, with the Minister(s), the contents of the Order of Worship.
- Be responsible for maintaining adequate pulpit supply in the absence of the Minister(s).
- Oversee and support Stephen Ministry.
The Deacons usually meet on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 pm in Room 218. Please check the Church calendar for the current time and place of meetings.
Deacons – The Deacons are Lay Leaders of the Church who aid the Clergy in creating and enhancing our worship experience, and welcoming new people into our Church. firstname.lastname@example.org