- Free parking is available behind the Church in our lot on Vernon Street, and at metered spaces downtown.
- Though traditional in style, our service includes fabulous bell and choir music, and member participation.
- Dress is casual.
- A short sermon is preached weekly.
- A free-will offering is also collected during worship as you are able.
- We celebrate the Sacrament of Communion the first Sunday of each month with bread (including gluten-free options) and grape juice. Ours is an open table; all are welcome!
We know our large and historic sanctuary can sometimes feel overwhelming. Please know we will greet you warmly yet give you space and time to experience the church in your own way. Each service includes a time for children, after which students (K-5) may attend church school. Nursery care is available for babies and toddlers from 9:00 – 11:00 am (10:00 – 11:00 am in summer) in our first-floor nursery. A time for coffee and fellowship is hosted each Sunday after worship in our dining room.