The Spring Rummage Sale and Flea Market, sponsored by the Women’s Fellowship, takes place on Saturday, April 1, from 8—Noon. It will reopen from 12:30–2 pm for the $3 and $5 bag sale, depending on the size of the bag you select.
Bring your rummage to the Dining Room:
- Wednesday, March 29, noon—5pm
- Thursday, March 30, 9–5pm
- Friday, March 31, 9–Noon
We will accept:
- Clothing for men, women, and children in good, clean condition. Nothing soiled, stained or torn.
- Linens and small household goods, also in good, clean condition.
- Small tools, toys, and craft supplies, such as yarn or cloth.
- Books, but no textbooks, travel guides, or encyclopedias.
We cannot accept:
- Computers, monitors, TVs
- Microwave ovens
- Cribs or mattresses
- Car seats
- Stuffed animals
- Skis or ski equipment
If you can work a few hours on set-up and/or at the sale, please contact:
Visit our sale on April 1 for good community spirit and good buys!